Monday, January 25, 2010

ANGER PROBLEMS.

Seriously, I never thought this piece of poopoo(my blog) would give me such a headache.
The thing is... MY BLOG IS SO PLAIN AND UGLY! I wanted to ask my friend, maria, today in computer class, but we all knew better than to chitchat and talk about blogs. I just went to maria's blog, and it's EXTREMELY nice! I love nature backgrounds, like rainbows and seas! Maria's blog has a spring theme to it. REAL colourful and creative. But I just started blogging yesterday, so I suppose I shouldn't be upset for not knowing how to take care of my own blog.

But all I can think of.... -it's really hard not to think about it- ... is.. ANGER PROBLEMS.


-keyme-

2 comments:

Maria Rosa said...

There are no rainbows >:0 heheh kidding, your blog is so cute ok! also you just started it.. btw you want a nature background right?

KEY-ME said...

YEAPPY YEAPPY : )

Post a Comment