Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm confused.

You see, in ICT class in school, not less than 2 hours ago, I was playing facebook. And now.. It's... GONE. I mean, it's not gone, but it's been disabled or something. They said that I joined a high school thingy? I don't even get it -_____________________________- THEY'VE GOT THE WRONG PERSON! Sometimes, it sucks to be me. Well, What can I do? I've been meaning to delete facebook one day, but now that it's actually gone, I feel kinda empty. Which brings me to another point, I think I was ADDICTED to facebook ALOT. A few days ago, my brother and I were just eating and then we were talking about mr.vicky, my math teacher. I said that Mr.vicky(a.k.a mr valu) was really nice, and he said "then why don't you join the group?" and instantly I knew it was the facebook "Mr.vicky rules!!" group. YOu see How My life revolves around this thing called facebook?

But anyhow, I'm still pretty Confused..

-keyme-

0 comments:

Post a Comment