Sunday, January 24, 2010

Life's like that. NOT.

It's been QUITE a day today. I can't start from the very beginning of my day, but well.. I'll just get to the point. My friends, maria,ivory,jasmine,thaunees,jessy,anisa,muthia and I went to maani's house today. No, it wasn't for a playday or something,we wanted to make a surprise birthday party for her(although maani's real birthday is 22nd of jan)! yeah, we're awesome :D We took a big card which we made for maani, along with presents for her, and headed to her house,crammed in the 2 cars.In the car, a few of these thoughts crossed my mind, "WOW. Her house is SO far..", "I hope she likes our card!" "Maani, WE'RE COMING.". But when we arrived, all I head in mind was "DOUBLE WOW. Maani, I heart your condo!". We were so damn eager to give maani a hell of a surprise, so we quickly went to her house by the help of some security person who had this big black weapon thingy tucked tight inside the weapon carrying thing. SCARY o.o When we ringed the bell of maani's house, maani's mom took us to her oblivious daughter's room and pointed at it, which probably meant something like "maani's in here! GOOD LUCK!" :) SURPRISEEEE! yeah, that's what we screamed the moment we entered her room. She was just sitting on her bed, playing the laptop with the most confused look on her face! haha. Gotcha maani. You see how great we are? *jokes* Her room was covered with some taylor lautner posters(she adores him alot), and it was such a cozy room with a fan which I've never saw before. She must be real high-tech! Or it must be my un-high-tech-ness. Either way, when the pizza that was ordered by maani's AMAZING mom came, none of those high-tech problems mattered inside my head. TIME TO EAT! :D You see, I have these thing towards coke..I don't like it that much, but when it comes to PIZZA + COKE , I can manage.. in fact, I kinda like it :) really. We then decided to go downstairs to the swing thingy which we all saw before arriving at maani's house.The swing looked pretty typical, but it felt just like any other swing which I've always loved. We went to many typical playground(?) places e.g - A huge egg, this really fun thingy which you shake and try to make people fall. There were so many mosquitoes trying to suck our blood, but we called edward cullen to shoo them off. not. haha. Anyways, when we came back to maani's house, we had many glasses of water, well, I did, and we ate one of the most delicious cakes which thaunees's mom kindly bought for maani :D It was real nice of her! Bee-tee-double-U, did I mention another cute living creature other than maani herself? well, it's maani's EXTREMELY cute rabbit, named fluffy (nice name, maani) which was grayish-white(I think, if I was on the right mind then.)! It hopped, literally. I've never really seen animals.. HOP. I've been to this place called rabbit land or something in bukit bintang or something, but I don't really remember seeing them HOP, probably because there were so many of them and I hardly had any time to concentrate on one adorable furball. But today, I realised that rabbits actually do HOP, like they say in storybooks(It's real guys, not like one of those lies they say in storybooks. eg. Three bears live in a cozy nice house and eat soups and wait for little gordilocks to intrude into their house. FAIL.)! We even played "would you rather" coming up with the most WEIRDEST would-you-rathers ever. not me, them(e.g maria and jasmine and anisa).I actually wanted to bring my guitar to maani's house to sing one the quiet songs by taylor swift(omg, I heart you taylor! <3>TOTALLY forgot about it because this morning, things have been pretty hectic. But maybe next time, I'll perform some songs :D I really really really want to perform in front of people but I'm really really really shy and scared. What if they don't like my singing? Or the way I play my guitar? Or... ME, myself? These thoughts block my urge to persue something which I truly want to do. someday. maybe someday. I will get to perform with confidence. : ) I'll just wait for that SOMEDAY.




PS-remember how I said that we went to maani's house NOT for a playday? well,it TURNED OUT to be a playday. A real FAB one :)



It's been pretty catastrophic in Haiti lately. I've watched the news and it turned out that around 120000 people died. It's really sad. Even a song which I wrote about the people in haiti, called "In a book", won't cover up half the sadness and agony which THEY feel. There was this guy, he was under this concrete thingy and he managed to be rescued and he said that he has been eating coke and stuff till this day in hopes of being rescued. and what he has been hoping for actually became a reality! That's really something. So I suppose we can put this thing into this kind of equation : HOPE/DREAMS----> REALITY. : ) I hope maybe we can save them by giving them food and shelter. somehow. SOMEDAY. And I hope this SOMEDAY comes quick. I don't really care if my dreams are not fulfilled. I just want these lost souls to find their way back HOME.








Life's like that. NOT.



-keyme-

0 comments:

Post a Comment