Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hi.



Hi.
Hi.
Hi.
Hi.
Hi.
Hi.
Hi.



Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. wow, that might sound like a "HEEEEEEEEE" but, really, it's "HAIIIII" : )
I just had to write 7 hi's because this is my first blog. *giggles*

I decided to make a blog, 'cause firstly, I really can't keep up to my promise of trying to write my diary everyday. It's really hard. When you start writing, you can't remember the little details of what happened that day, and when you finish writing, you suddenly do. That's really frustrating!! Secondly,not only 'cause it's fun for me(I love typing), I get to let people know what I do(or did) without them having to ask me. phew! Thirdly, Taylor(yes,it's a "swift" not a "lautner") writes about herself too! It's really great to know things about her through her website without having to see TV shows about her being interviewed or something. Taylor's my inspiration, my idol. She's AMAZING. REALLY.




-Keyme-

1 comments:

Maria Rosa said...

hey kimbo! Your blog is soooo cute!

Post a Comment