Wednesday, January 27, 2010

OMG.OMG.OMG.

OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.

I saw the MEAN person(read the post before) in school today. Well, he barely seems confident in real life, but in facebook, his goes all nuts. And since if wanted to make me be like WTF by telling everyone to delete me from their family list, well... NOTHING can make me be like WTF, so quit trying. I told maria and some of my other friends that I cried :( sob sob. && especially Maria and Ivory, they were really cheering me up :D Maria was really brave 'cause she wanted to say some things to him which even I wouldn't dare to(I'm kind of a chicken. POKKK POKK.), but I stopped her because I didn't want that dude to hate maria as well. ahhh. I'm such an angel.


*jokes jokes*

Anyways, I didn't really feel like talking to his friends as well, they all just seemed to be the same, except for my really good pal : ) starting with an A. And my buddddddyy. starting with a K.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
you wouldn't believe what happened in Malaysian studies class today. well, I'M going to make you guys believe it. because. It might seem to horrible to be true. But too real to be fake. Two boys fought. REALLY. not like a hey-I-hateeeeee-youuuuuu kind of thing. like.. PUNCHING. SLAPPING. ouch. It was such a terrible scene, it actually made me cry...

I know. sad. I hope no-one fights like that. EVER AGAIN.

omg omg omg. I think. omg.omg.omg. I like...


asdlahsdoiaejodpiadhaeuimnsdfjisjdalq[poiekirjsa;lksmdoeahhisdaijieloqijksndasldajoeihdaldnehahsaudhasdiuehuansdansjdhas
sdijahodiuhaeksdndyadjasndasdjakd.


-keyme-

0 comments:

Post a Comment