Tuesday, January 26, 2010

JANUARY 26TH 2010.

Hi : )


Today is my friend, Anisa's birthday : ) She turned 14.She's a real camwhore kinda person, sometimes, it's annoying, but sometimes, well.. it's just her, and that's final. I made a card for her last night, and I gave her today! Hope she likes it! I drew beanies, drawing cartoon beans are one of my hobbies. Maria didn't come to school today. My friend, bestie(?), maria. I wonder why she didn't come today. She's not like this! She never misses school without telling me the day before. but.. Well, no messages or calls from her... YET.


During PE, we played handball, one of the sports me and Sushi-my other bestie- like to play. Unfortunately, sushi and I weren't in the same team to rock and roll like we did last time. We were AGAINST each other. well, that was okay with me, because playing with my other friends were really cool too. They are great as well. Bee-tee-double-U, did I mention, my female PE teacher was absent! HAHA. well, yeah*giggles*. Everybody seems to hate her, and personally, she ain't that bad. *skips topic* AFTER PE, my friends did something they didn't do before. They washed their hair! Just with water. PLAIN WATER. I didn't want to do it, because...

firstly, there were no towels to dry my luxurious hair *jokes jokes*.
secondly.. umm.. MY HAIR IS FINE. It's just my body that's all sweaty and smelly.
thirdly.. I WAS HUNGRY, and after PE is breaktime.

Talking of breaktime, I think today's food was kind nice: ) roasted chicken + mash potato. Even my egyptian friend, sarah, stole chicken from my other friends' plates -along with me- and ate it with pleasure. Something which I thought I wasn't going to see in like.. a million years.

I spent the rest of my break reading this jokebook about harry potter, it really cracked me up. AWESOME BOOK. Every tuesday, in english class, we have this thing called.. "READING PERIOD". that's when we... just.. READ. nothing else. I brought this perfume and my comb and.. GUESS WHAT HAPPENED? A boy in my class named "Ali" -he's tall and funny and sporty and a tint bit crazy- took my comb and freakin' brushed his leg hair with it -___________-;; I know. IDIOT. I thought he was just going to comb his hair or something, but he had to do something so disgusting.. That's when I realised 3 things about Ali.

-He's only funny and nice/kind when he DOESN'T take PEOPLE'S COMB and comb his leg hair. eww.
-He's only cute(the behaviour) when he DOESN'T act stupid. no wait.. STUPIDITY is what makes him cute O.O
-You SHOULD NEVER be nice to him. well.. he has this potential to... TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT.

In MS class, ms.sherenee,my MS(malaysian studies) teacher + female PE teacher didn't come (yeah, i kinda realised that I wrote about her absence up there ↑) so... basically.. we just.. PLAYED :) My friends, Maani, thaunees, and mashko(her real name is mashaahy) TOTALLY cracked me up! They are always so nice and cute! Do you know what sarah and I did? We combed Ali's hair! Well, he didn't seem to mind. && we LOVE his hair. It's so cool looking. Hard to believe, but pretty true. AND AND AND. after brushing his hair with the comb he brushed his leg with, I washed it really clean with LOADS of soap : ) it's all clean now!


When I came home, my mom made this really yummy korean food! It's circle and there are egg, carrots and other vege's + rice! Thank you mommy : ) ↓





Yeah, it might look weird, but trust me, it's DEEEEE-LI-CIOUS ;)




January 26th 2010
was
pretty
interesting.




-keyme-

2 comments:

Maria Rosa said...

hehe omg you covered like every aspect of what happened in school! Oh and i love that korean food thing!

KEY-ME said...

ahahahha yeappy maria, like I told you, I wanted you to read it the most : ) Cuz you didn't come to school >:o I knoww i love it too!

Post a Comment