Thursday, January 28, 2010

MAANI IS AWESOME : )

PARTLY MAANI WANTED ME TO WRITE THIS AND PARTLY IT COMES STRAIGHT FROM ME :)

PS- AKMAL is here. and Stefano is here too :D HAHA. he said sorry to me, so yeah.. If he didn't I would have written stefano was NEVER EVER here : ) haha. you see how evil I am? Not. Stef-uno is a meanie... BEFORE he said sorry! HAHA. okay I should stop.
pps- akmal is making bird noises, so cute!

anyways, Maani is my really cute friend who looks exactly like a puppy, you probably know a little about her already because I wrote about her birthday party earlier.HAHA. maani is so damn nice and she always cheers me up with her puppy cute eyes. Her hair is short and she's SO DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN cute and THIN. really. not like.. okay thin. REALLY thin. anyways, she wrote this whole paragraph about the mean person and trying to cheer me up which didn't work AT ALL. *JOKES JOKES* it was as awesome as she is.




__________________________________________________________________________
Im in computer class now, and ms.kuna, my computer teacher is talking stuff about html things. I'm pretending to listen to her, but actually,I'm writing happily in this blog. She can't see me, because I'm writing without looking at the keyboard:D AWESOME isn't it?

Btw, Ali, the IDIOT, *RUBS EYE* did a presentation about a school which we had to make, and his pronounciation was AWESOMEEEE! it was so damn weird and creepy and there were MANY x1000 spelling mistakes as well as grammar mistakes! haha. He didn't even know how to make the powerpoint thingy into a slideshow and stefano and I were yelling "F5!F5!" but he thought I was such a kind person and thought that I said "HIGH FIVE"instead.. haizz.. he said high five back, which was SO totally funny. He's so damn cute! I mean his behaviour. and sometimes, he can be such a creep, but.. he can be pretty nice : )

signing off.

-KEYME-

0 comments:

Post a Comment