Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I HAVE A PIG.




I have a pig. DID YOU KNOW THAT? :) I know. amazing right? It lives downstairs.




















HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA .not.






It's not a pig. It's actually a cat. But you see, it's EXACTLY like a pig. It's really cute and fat.

Her name is tory. She LOVES eating. My dad is SO nice, to give her food every morning!

I used to have the most beautiful and cutest cat in the world named wasabi. But one day.. it just disappeared, when it was just a baby. And after several months, it came back, not as a kitten, but an adult cat. And, it's gone again. This nice person took wasabi and it's "just born" baby kittens. THEY ARE REALLY CUTE. && well.. Wasabi is always deep down my heart : )



These are some pics of Wasabi and Tory.
THIS IS THE FATTY TORY :) see? It's eating. It's kinda dirty, but it's still cute<3>

Baby Wasabi licking it's mouth :D CUTEE!


ADULT WASABI <3>


BABY WASABI staring at the camera <3




-keyme




0 comments:

Post a Comment