Sunday, January 31, 2010

Friends are Forever.

yesterday...
I had loads of fun! I went to this place called "Hilla school", it's a school of afghanistan children who learns/sleeps/whatever you do there.You see... First, I thought it was a really big place that was REALLY REALLY dirty.. but.. I was proved wrong. It was a bungalow-more like a terraced house-. Meaning... it was pretty small. And there were like 50 children there. W.O.W. First, we all(people from the church including my friends & I) had to clean the rooms and the windows and the floors and the dirty sofas. The rooms on the top floor had tables as well as chairs, they all learnt things in those rooms. It was terrific when we wiped the sofa's with disinfectants(?).The dirt came out, and it was pretty sick. But, we made it white, so... it was a great thing : ) When we were wiping the floors, the disinfectant thingy was smudged on our knees so my friends and I were all sliding accross the room because we the floors were slippery.hahaa. We also played with this cute little boy/girl(I don't really know) whose arm skin was a little peeled off. I felt really pity for her/him. But that little 5 year old kid could speak english really well, and I loved her/his smile! It was really adorable! I also became friends with this 12 years old girl name "Fatimah" : ) She was really friendly and cute. We played alot of games together, such as- Number game/friendship game, and some korean games. wow. She knew alot of korean games. When it was time to go, well.. Fatimah was sad and so was I. She was like "You have to go now?" and I said,"er.. yeah :(" "Where are you going?" "erm.. We're going back home" "oh.. But you're coming back right?" "yeap, definitely : )" DEFINITELY.
Even though I was quite sad, there was something to cheer me up. My friends and I were going to the kareoke place! We first ate at my friend's restaurant and then BAM! we were in the kareoke place. haha. We sang our lungs out, and we took some videos and pictures! When I wasn't the one singing, I started dancing like a maniac. wow. We sang for 3 hours, and I love it when we do these things with friends! It's awesomee.I think we sang more than 50 songs or something. There was even this bright light thingy above us! Aka. A DISCO BALL!
Friends are forever.
-keyme

0 comments:

Post a Comment