Saturday, January 30, 2010

Nature is great.

Yayy. No korean school today. It's so awesome! Today, In church, we're going to this place to help little children play and we're going to paint walls and tidy the area. It's just like a volunteer work kind of thing. I can't wait to help them! After that, I'm going to the kareoke with my friends because it's my friend Ji hee's birthday : ) haha. can't wait! I just ate this really DEE-licious cake, it's from a place called "ZEN" aka Secret recipe. My dad bought it yesterday when we went to great eastern mall. Best daddy ever! <3>

My dad ate that part. The empty part.

OMG.I'm getting all hungry again. I should change the topic..

Here are some pics which I took : ) I like taking pics of the sky, as I told you before, and here's a REALLY cool picture of the moon which I took! It was taken from my balcony at night.


Can you see that white tiny circle?
Yeap, that's the moon : )

This is a close up pic of the moon : ) It's so pretty!

What do you think? Do you like it?

nature is great :)

-KEYME-


0 comments:

Post a Comment