Monday, January 25, 2010

LALALA.

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALLAALALALALALALA.

I'm in ICT class right now and AKMAL and STEFANO are sitting
next to me and they are pretty weird. AKMAL doesn't know anything about Powerpoint presentation(he doesn't know how to put animation stuff and he gets really excited when the animation thing works! haha. yeah.really cute.) and STEFANO is being mean as usual : ( sob sob. sob sob. Im supposed to do this powerpoint thingy about a school which Im supposed to make. AND.. well, yeah.. I'm not doing it. Seriously, writing blogs really cheer me up:D REALLY. I just can't stop writing it!



PS-I'm stuck between AKMAL and STEFANO.
PPS-My friend, sushi, She has a new phone, and it starts with and "I" and ends with a "phone" :D *GIGGLES*



lalalalala.

-KEYME-

0 comments:

Post a Comment