Sunday, February 14, 2010

* Another movie night : little BIG soldier *


Like the title says, I went to watch a chinese movie called "little BIG soldier" with my dad and my brother :) OMGOMGOMG. first, we wanted to watch "wolfman", but apparantly, I was TOO young to watch it so we had to watch something else. Then that's when it hit all of us : my dad, my bro and I. We saw the teaser poster and realised that JACKIE CHAN was inside this movie called "little BIG soldier"! And really, he NEVER disappoints us. We bought the tickets right away and sat anticipating some good movie. ahahhahahaha. Why am I laughing? Like I said, Jackie NEVER EVER disappoints us, and I was sooooo totally right! It was one of the best movies I've ever watched! It was REALLY EXREMEBO FUNNY! had a good storyline as well. I think it was 2 % better than "percy jackson and the lighthing theif". I brought my camera along and.. well.. yeah. I took pictures of random stuff. like always.

Look! A pineapple on the ceiling :D


Beautiful lights at night :)



The teaser poster! WATCH THIS MOVIE IT'S DAMN GOOD.


CLOSE UP!

do you see me? :)

me again :D

Another reason why I liked this movie was because.. chinese warriors(? or soldiers, i don't know, people who can really fight) with long hair really grabs my attention :D They look pretty good aka. handsome(somehand)! And this dude in the movie was kinda good looking. teeee heeeee~ There's nothing better than good looking people + a good story line!


Don't you just love these things that look so real?


This is even better! Po looks so real.



OMGOMG. This huge heart is so pretty :) Mostly because taylor swift is in it! I wanna watch this movie so bad!

Yeap.Close up AGAIN. I like close ups :D




Talking of how badly I wanna watch "Valentines day", HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYBODY! Hope all of you guys are happy with your loved ones && to you people who are single - like me - that's okay, prince charming is out there somewhere(like what taylor swift said)! ohoh and happy chinese/korean new year as well :) Hope all of you guys get loads of good luck this year.


I took pics of me after I came back from the cinema ahahhahh. It was 11pm or something..ahahahah.


OBVIOUSLY, there HAS to be a pic of kimmy CHEESING like this one below:)


-keyme

0 comments:

Post a Comment