Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nature : )

I love nature. alot.
Here are some pictures I took quite some time ago(I totally forgot to upload these gorgeous things) when I went down to have a walk around my condo. I never knew alot of beautiful trees like these existed inside my condo. Well, now I do.
ps-akmal and stefano(my buddyyysss) was here :)

This is some typical tree someone like me would adore ><

This tree would save us from getting a heatstroke + suntan!

One of the trees I saw next to the airport when I first came to malaysia :)

Pretty pretty.

Light pink flowers growing from this small tree : ) I think it's a hibiscus or something.

I love you treeeeeeees. You make my condo seem like a jungle.

Same goes to you bunch of jungle-ness.

Tree + Sky = BEAUTY


A really innocent looking tree that meets up to my likes :)


-keyme

0 comments:

Post a Comment