Saturday, February 6, 2010

Copycats are cool.

I had exams in korean school(It's a korean school that I go to every saturday.) today. and. well. yeah.. I sort of screwed up. But that's not what I'm about to tell you guys today. I have better things to tell you guys then how I messed up on my exams.

On the bus ride to my church, THAT was when I realised that people these days are getting ALOT more perverted than before. These group of boys-they are 1 year younger than me, but trust me, they are SMALL- were talking about sick stuff. I didn't mean to overhear their awesome(a tint of sarcasm) piece of work,like how Lady Gaga wears clothes that are really exposing etc.Not only were they dum, they were freakin kicking my chair, it was really disturbing but I decided to stay calm. They were CRAZY. They need to get a life and try not to talk about how lady gaga wears clothes and what kind of sick websites they go to.. eww. okay. I need to change the topic for MY OWN GOOD. Bee-Tee-Double-U, my friend made a blogspot thingy, haha. All thanks to moi! I never knew I was that inspirational! But that's all I want. I want people to be inspired by me like how I am inspired by others. I want people to think me good and want to become like me :) I used to be pretty annoyed when people copied whatever I said or did, but that I come to think of it, Copycats are cool. They make ME cool.They make ME think that they're copying ME because they want to become like ME.
And that, is always something I would always appreciate :)
peace.
-keyme

0 comments:

Post a Comment