Thursday, February 11, 2010

Give me a U, give me a P give me a D give me an A give me a T give me an E give me a S :).

Remember how much I suffered because I didn't know how to finish the rubiks cube? Well, now I DO know :) And THAT, is something I'll appriciate forever. and ever. and ever. and ever. and ever. and EVER. I would like to thank Ivory, my cutie friend for being such a kind butt and teaching me like a REAL shifu, unlike those who only pretend to be one. Last time, my goal was to KNOW how to do the rubik's cube, but now that I DO know, my goal is to do it as fast as I can, and maybe challenge my real pro friends, akmal,ivory and kashaf.
Yeah. School would have been AWESOME.If I didn't sprain my ankle while playing handball for ECA(extra curricular activities). And if one of my friends were NOT being such a bee(b*tch. at times like this, I wanna say the real world, not BEE.).Seriously, just because we haven't talked for so long and that she has some really cool friends to hang out, it doesn't really give her the right to be all she wants, e.g - hitting my chest with her bag ; throwing my mechanical pencil ; calling me a sh*t friend and lots more. She was a real nice friend and she still is, but WTH?! I freakin helped her when she was scared about going to one of her friends' house. Now that she's real close with her cool friend, she treats me like a garbage. no kidding. She picks on me :/ But.. well.. Life's like that..
not.
Like how she is to me, I'm sure-really sure- I have done bad things in the past, so.. I'm trying to just take whatever things she does to me.
Anyways, while waiting for our turn for the handball thing, mashko and I walked around the field talking about some stuff. haaahaa. Mashko, if you're reading this, you should be smiling because I'm mentioning your BEAUTIFUL name here on my blog :D It's really great talking to mashko, she really makes me smile, not only because she's cute, I think Mashko understands me. Do youu mash? If Mashko asked me the same question, well.... I do understand you :)
ps- Got medals from sports day today. 2 silver medals!
pss- Maria got her braces on tuesday! She looks the same to me, but well... seems like she's suffering because of the pain :S well, hope you can cope with it mariaaaaaa.
-keyme

2 comments:

jihi said...

Hey it's me jihi!!
My blog... http://blog.daum.net/jihi/

KEY-ME said...

ahahah okayy jihi :D

Post a Comment