Friday, February 5, 2010

Here I am.

HERE I AM, writing this blog with my brother's laptop while eating the absoloutely dee-licious nasi lemak! This restaurant I buy nasi lemak from is AMAZING! This nasi lemak is the best I've ever tasted! : ) LOADS to write today, I'll just start off with how I DIDN'T mention that YESTERDAY was the day my mom and my dad met! Well, I totally appreciated yesterday because... well, because they met, HERE I AM, and HERE IS MY BROTHER. I really love my mom and dad ALOT. They're the greatest things that have ever happened to me, (not to forget my brother and my friends and wasabi and many other things I love of course.) and THEY ARE THE BEST!
I've had loads of good dreams + nightmares in the past. But the dream I had yesterday was one I would not forget. It was a dream about TAYLOR SWIFT. yeah, my idol, my inspiration. But the thing is... She wasn't all what I thought she was. Here's how it went. In this hotel(I don't know what I was doing there), I was just roaming around, and BAM! My idol was barely a meter from me. I was all excited and happy so I shouted. and shouted. and shouted. Taylor swift noticed a 14 year old girl being all extreme infront of her. She smiled at me and said "OH, Hi!" with the most sweetest smile ever! I decided to look for a paper to get her autograph, but I realised that I was just the girl roaming around the hotel a minute before with no paper whatsoever.The to my rescue, my mom came down! I quickly asked her if she had a paper, and before hearing her reply, I quickly rummaged through my mom's bag, and BAM! I found a paper and pen. I quickly dashed to Taylor swift, and asked for her autograph. A few seconds ago, she kept that beautiful smile of hers, but all of a sudden she stared at me with a piercing look and said "Why must I expose my autograph to you?" and BAM! My dream ended-or rather, my nightmare ended- along with the sweet smile of taylor's. Because of that dream, Im beginning to question who taylor really is. But, On the other hand, I shouldn't let a dream affect me about something like this. I mean, I'm taylors fan! and that SHOULDN'T CHANGE and WILL NOT CHANGE.
Anyways, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY FRIENDS FOR READING MY BLOG. If I'm lucky, maybe other people from the internet might have had interest in my blog or something, but if that's not the case, I'm lucky enough to have friends to read this. First, I just took this as a diary kind of thing for MYSELF, because if you read my first post, you'll know that the reason I started blogging was because of my laziness of writing in an ACTUALLY writing diary. But now that I have my friends to know what I do, blogging is worth writing, and it makes it the more fun for me :) Which partly explains my next point. Since this is like a diary exposing to my friends, I might as well expose most of them. Most of how I felt and feel.Most of what I don't like about something.Most about what I really appriciate. Most about everything. Like, How I DO NOT like it when one of my friends tell my other friend some little discussion + talk fight we've had the day before. Like, How I DO NOT like it when that person keeps telling me that I'm a COPYCAT for mostly every single thing I do, which might have been something they did before me. Like how I DO NOT like it when one of my friends blame me for everything when I wasn't even in that mess. Like how I FEEL SAD when one of my friends keep telling me that I was the cause of their pimple on their cheeks(I pinch that person because that person is cute) just because I was the only one with a fungi on my finger bacteria when doing a bacteria experiment. I'm going to write them all, and hopefully that person will know What I don't like and won't do it again without me having to tell them. HERE I AM, that's what I'm here for.
peace : )

-keyme

0 comments:

Post a Comment