Monday, February 8, 2010

Thaunees you're awesome :)

Got some candies for moi??
In the morning, I saw ALOT of birds flying here and there above me(well, not exactly above ME, but above ABOVE me). It was such a nice view but at the same time,pretty intimidating because it was dark. Imagine you are walking to school when it's dark and LOTS of birds are roaming above you. wow. scary thought. I thought it was going to rain, but luckily, it didn't :) PHEW!



Today wasn't the best day though. Firstly, I didn't bring my locker key. Which means.. I wasn't able to get my books from my locker(But luckily though, I had most of them in my bag),secondly,I didn't bring my planner. Thirdly, Sushi didn't come. My day went on without those things. It was a pretty busy day for me and my friends because we were planning to make a surprise party thing at break time, for thaunees because it was her B.DAY yesterday. My friends and I were busy signing the card, and making sure thaunees took no notice of us whatsoever. Muthia, my friend, kindly bought a really yummy cake for thaunees, it was awesome :) Thaunees probs knew that we were going to make a surprise thing for her because we were making it so obvious by walking around in groups as if discussing the most top-secret things. Anyways, I love you THAUNEES:D you're such a great friend! Not to forget, my other friend, Ruzana, her b.day was yesterday too, so here I am wanting to yell "HAPPY BIRTHDAYY ZANAAA! I LOVEEE YOUUU!" as well. Alright, a bit of exaggeration there :p

This is for you guys! :) hehhehee.



In maths class, mr.vicky(my math teacher) didn't come. So Ali, maria, Ivory and I were joking around. haahaa. Ali's so damn cute and funnyyyy! ahaha. BEST JOKER IN THE WORLD AWARD GOES TO ALI! *applause* .

When I came home, I just had this urge to.. camwhore. Here's one pic of me posing! ;)

THE MOST LIFELESS PERSON AWARDS GOES TO KIMMY! *Applause*





wow. I'm so tiredd. My mom just called me a dustbin because my room was so messy. She was like "hmm.Dustbin is perfect for youu!" *giggles* My mom is so cute. Love you mommy :D


love.



-KEYME

0 comments:

Post a Comment