Sunday, February 7, 2010

When you have no life..

Hi! I'm writing my blog in the morning, 'cause I don't think I'll have time to write later. First of all, guess who I met in ampang point yesterday? KENNNYYYYYYYY! ahahhaha. He's my friend in school :) I waved my hand and he gave me this really sweet smilee! aww. I love kennys smile:)
TOP 5 People with the best 'smiles':
  1. My mommyyyyy!
  2. Taylor swift
  3. kenny
  4. Maani
  5. Sushi

Anyways.. you see, when I'm bored, I get this urge to do something stupid/typical. Like blowing/making bubbles 100 times(with soap of course!) while taking a shower just to make it bigger than the one before. OR.. like these:

Songs to sing in different situtations!

  • When a toddler is trying to learn how to walk - One step at a time(Jordin sparks)
  • When you're sad - Teardrops on my guitar(taylor swift)
  • When your mom is trying to turn off the radio because you put the volumn too high- Please don't stop the music(Rihanna)
  • When you accidentally put "2" as the answer for the question "0+1" in a math exam and you REALLY want to gain that mark from your teacher-Two is better than one(Boys like girls feat. Taylor swift)
  • When your friend says that your singing is really bad - So what(p!nk)
  • In the outerspace - No air (jordin sparks)
  • When you miss someone - I miss you(miley cyrus)
  • When your boyfriend is talking too much while driving and you want him to shut up - Shut up and drive(rihanna)
  • If you just turned 15 - fifteen(taylor swift)
  • If you're snow white - Today was a fairytale(Taylor swift)

ahaahaha.I can tell that you guys are probably thinking WTH.

I'll try to have a life next time. Peace!

-keyme-

0 comments:

Post a Comment