Thursday, February 4, 2010

My cute calendar : )

Hi. I have a cute animal calendar at home! I took some pics to show you guys :)
Well, I didn't upload JANUARY because my mom wrote alot of schedule thingys on the january page!
Here's FEBRUARY! aww.Cute kittys in a basket!
MARCH. 4 adorable puppies! looks like it's about to come out of the calendar.hahaa.

APRIL. love its eyes!


MAY. ermm.. I don't really know what kind of animals they are but.. they look great together:)

JUNE.aww little kitty, who're you looking at?



JULY. puppys! LIL CUTIES.



AUGUST. again kittys in a basket!


SEPTEMBER. brown furballs being all cute!

OCTOBER. bunnys! awwww.reminds me of maani's little bunny, Fluffy!


NOVEMBER. love this.


and..... DECEMBER. great touch of colour as a background. so sweet!



-KEYME

0 comments:

Post a Comment