Saturday, February 13, 2010

What a day!

I sprained my ankle on thursday, and guess what? It still kinda hurts so whenever I go somewhere, I literally LIMP. like a weirdo. but.. well, that's not the point. WHAT A DAY! There was no korean school today, because we were celebrating this korean new year thing, and my friends and I were the "STAFF" - like helping people etc. It was really tiring with my useless ankle, but it was pretty nice watching little children playing the games and eating the LOADS of food provided :) I felt really great! It was worth it.
BEE-TEE-DOUBLE-U, here are some of the songs I just can't stop listening to (maybe you guys could grab a few of these songs and listen to them as well) :
  • All about you - Mcfly
  • Terrified - Kara Dioguardi & Jason Reeves
  • That don't impress me much - Shania Twain
  • Crazier things - Marie Digby
  • Romeo and Juliet -The killers
  • Mr Brightside - The killers
  • Swing Swing -The all american rejects

love

-keyme

0 comments:

Post a Comment