Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

Sometimes, in life, you find things which is really hard to believe.
Today, ALOT of things that were hard to believe happened.
LIKE:
  • One of my friends(won't mention the name) acting OH SO differently/trying to be cool or funny whichever/not being her true self infront of my other friend which was pretty disappointing.
  • Sushi hitting MY CHEST with her bag and not even bothering to say sorry or at least "Kimmy are you okay? I'm just joking.".
  • Being hugged from behind then screaming like a weirdo.
  • Doing something which will make me feel guilty pretty much.
  • stefano hurting his collarbone.
  • some person dating some person.
  • my brother got a really cool laptop!
  • Writing these things in my blog.

-KEYME

0 comments:

Post a Comment