Sunday, February 7, 2010

MG-LESS.

I've realised that many people DO NOT know why my URL is called www.myguitar-less.blogspot.com. That's natural. Because I didn't tell any of those people, any of you guys.You guys may have had an idea of what myguitar-less meant, but now, I'm going to clarify why my URL is just so. I've had a crush on this dude in church for more than 1 year and he's so damn cute/handsome, kind, AMAZING x1000000000000000000 and oh, did I mention that he was amazing?!?! the downfall is that....I'm just an outsider to him.He doesn't know me. I think. But that's not the point. Now that he's kind of like an adult(20 years old), he doesn't come to church anymore on saturdays, but only on sundays. Which is like PURE TORTURE for me. Bee-tee-double-U, his name initials are MG, and they can be called "My guitar" instead -MG:MY GUITAR- so that's why I made it "myguitar-less". Life in church without MG. MG-LESS. get it? : )
It also kinda sounded like my idol's(taylor swift) album: Fearless.
ahahahhaaaa. Did this post make your lives any easier? I hope it did.
ps-About me being an outsider to MG.. well, I THINK outsiders are just insiders who live on the outside. So I don't want to call myself an outsider, that just makes it sound so harsh, TO ME.
pps-About x2 MG not knowing me.. well, I realised that I HAVE TO get over him even if he sounds so damn good while singing,even if he's so hella funny,even if he has such cute hair,even if he's my one and only,even if he's everything I've ever wanted. omg. I realised how I sound pathetic + desperate + grown up.
At times like this, I just feel like singing "If you only knew" by savannah outen.
love.
-keyme

0 comments:

Post a Comment