Friday, February 12, 2010

*Percy jackson and the lightning theif*

I just came back from the cinema with my dad and my bro and OMGOMGOMG. We watched "Percy jackson and the lightning thief" and OMGOMGOMG IT WAS AMAZING! Almost as good as Harry potter, my fav.no kidding.The main character, Percy, OMGOMGOMG he looks so damn handsome! He's my new fav now,ahhaa beats enrique iglesias and taylor lautner :D



The teaser poster.


Logan Lerman aka.Percy Jackson :D awww so damn cuteeee!



Alexanda Daddario aka.Annabeth :) She looks like selena gomez in the movie FYI!


Yeah, Logan you can NOT stop being cute.

Anyways, don't you just get all tense when the movie ends? It just ends like that, and suddenly it gets real bright.You'll then have to see people, like you just woke up from a dream or something. Which is pretty.. embarassing. I didn't eat any popcorns today so at least my shirt didn't look all dirty, unlike other days when I have little popcorns stuck to my T-shirt like I just got dipped in a pool of popcorns. And that is JUST the beginning of the embarassment because you meet people whom you DON'T know. But if you meet people you DO know, wow. That's just something you'll have to cope with,through misery. I realise how I'm exaggerating about this embarassment stuff, but.. sometimes, embarassments ARE embarassments. Something inevitable. ahahahh. but do not cry young oness :D
Which reminds me, I heard this story from my tuition teacher.
Here goes.. There was this teacher lecturing to a group of students. He then took out a $10 and said:
"Hands up to people who want to have this $10."
Everybody put their hands up.
He dropped crumpled it and said:
"Hands up to people who want to have this $10."
Everybody put their hands up again.
He then threw it on the ground and stepped on it and said again :
"Hands up to people who want to have this $10."
Everyone put their hands up AGAIN. no kidding.
The teacher then smiled.
-end of story-
You see what this is getting to? It means even if the money is dirty or crumpled, it's still $10, it's still money, it's still something you use to buy stuff. It's the same to us. Even if we did something bad once in a while, even if we aren't pretty or something, even if you really suck at singing, well, we're all the same. We are worth the same :)
-keyme

1 comments:

Maria said...

ahahaha nobody says handsome anymore!!! but you're right he's hot ;) ps- you change your blog layout like once a day!

Post a Comment