Monday, February 8, 2010

swine flu..hey..budddy.. you still around? o.o


I remember that day when I saw the news,which was really frightening. Apparantly, this flu called "swine flu" has been found positive in many people and those many people have died. I saw posters everywhere telling us to wash our hands at all times,to NOT sneeze in front of people's faces like a weirdo(except the weirdo part. I just made that up.) and saw people wearing masks-some even wore these cute animal masks.It was always best not to go overseas and we couldn't go to crowded place. Well, we were warned not to. All of a sudden, my school had these automatic rinsing/soap machines placed everywhere. I even remember buying this beautiful hand sanitizer for myself and how I forcefully squeezed the liquid into the palms of my mom,dad,bro and friends. That's how paranoid-ish I was.


My beautiful sanitizer - You can even see my name sticker stuck on it!


But my point is.. WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW?! Are there still people with swine flu? Is there an easier cure? Must I still be aware of those people who sneeze next to me(not that I wasn't before!)? It's not even in the news anymore. The only reason I kept my news-insticts was to get further info's about swine flu. But now, I'm just a clueless girl trying to get an answer.The question is "IS SWINE FLU STILL AROUND?". YOu tell me.
love
-KEYME

0 comments:

Post a Comment