Monday, February 15, 2010

A day out in Pavillion with my family + my camera.


Yesterday night, my family and I + my very own portable(wth) camera headed off to pavillion. We were bored, you see(my bro and I mostly).I was recording some of the songs and that's when my mom and dad decided to take us to pavillion. haaha. I realise how I kinda sound like a loner who goes nowhere. wrong fact. wrong fact. I go out alot. really.


It was a fun ride there because I took loads of pics during the ride.


There were not much cars on the road. Probably because they all went back to their hometowns due to chinese new year.

Still no cars...... yet.


Here comes 2 cars!


Nice treeee :)


In the city, well, there were quite alot of vehicles..

A big fat cloud which I would love to eat.

Sometimes I wonder, could this be the gate to heaven?

Inside the car.

This pink tree is really eye-catching.
More pink trees!

and more..

One big fountain + random people.

Inside pavillion. Love those huge lanterns

and the zig-zag escalator :)

Really.. omg. there's a brand called PARIS HILTON? What's so good about her? no offence.


T.G.I FRIDAYS = some yummy place.

Love that guitar! purple + a good shape.


Cute cakes! After I took this picture, I realised that there was a sign which said "no camera". heeeheheheeh.

Pretty flowers on valentines dayy.

CANDIESS! Don't really like these though..


I heart this yummy caramel ice cream!

It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! :D

My brother bought "Grease" (the dvd) so I watched it when I came back home. Honestly.. It wasn't good.AT ALL. Too much smoking people + kissing people. Not what I would call a good movie. The songs were quite good though!

-keyme

0 comments:

Post a Comment