Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lesson learnt.

Now, here're some updates on what happened TODAY :)
I feel really guilty, first of all. Not because I did something to my friends or whoever, but because.. I killed an insect. At first, I just hurt it :(, but my friend Thaunees claimed not to make it die in vain, so I just hit it with a book 'cause I didn't want it to suffer as well as to die in vain. I hope it goes to heaven...
I was really frustrated in english class today. As I told you before, we have "reading periods" every tuesdays. And by READING PERIOD, it means "READING" only. Well, not only.. but.. anyways..yeah. But my english teacher was being such a butt, he was TALKING AND TALKING AND TALKING with ms.Azleen, the Bm teacher. I couldn't concentrate! & that's not it. The boys in my class are seriously perverted. THEY ARE CRAZY! They were talking stuff which I didn't want to hear, and partly because of that, I'm pretty glad that I have such bad hearing.
FOR ONCE.
I also figured something out. Actually, I don't really see what's so wrong about the middle finger. IT'S JUST A MIDDLE FINGER! Well, nothing more. But now that all the people in this world are brainwashed by that one person who made such a thing-making the middle finger a swear word- I can't express what I think about it! argg.
You see, in school, I can be pretty weird.Like HIGH-FIVING. It's one of the things I do when I'm bored or something. That's when I realised, BIG MISTAKE. I slapped my friend, Anshar's hand today, and OUCH. it hurt. Trust me, my hand was all red. The lesson learnt? Never to high-5 anshar ever again.
-KEYME

0 comments:

Post a Comment